Many of you are new to couponing and have asked me where are the best places to find coupons. The following is a list of online sources for free printable coupons as well as a few websites where you can purchase the service of someone else going out, finding and clipping whole inserts then mailing to you.
Where to purchase Service of clipping:
The Coupon Shipper - Current Sponsor of You Brew My Tea's coupon classes!
SUBSCRIBE TO LOCAL OR STATE NEWSPAPER FOR INSERT DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR:
(1) Pick up multiple copies of newspapers at your local gas station, Walgreen's, Walmart or ask your friends for their inserts and coupons they don't use.
(2) Ask friends and family for their extra or unused coupon inserts
(3) Participate in county, city, mom group or church coupon swaps (ours in Garland County is the 3rd Tuesday of each month at the local library)
(4) Check Recycling Centers for leftovers on Monday morning
(5) Ask your newspaper delivery person to keep you in mind when he/she has extra inserts
In addition finding your favorite brands/companies and "liking" them on Facebook and "following" on Twitter gives you an advantage when they put out special and high value coupons on those forums.
Great Food Coupons:
OnTheBorder - Free queso & Chips or Sopapillas
Chili's - Free queso & Chips or Sopapillas
IHop - Free Bday/Anniversary and special event coupons
Arby's - Free Bday Item and monthly coupons
Sonic - Kid's Club FREE Bday Item and monthly coupons
Burger King - Kids' Club Free Bday Item
This site may contain sponsored posts and affiliate ads. Regardless of advertisement seen on these pages the owner and staff at You Brew My Tea only promote and recommend products and companies they trust and believe in. For further information please read our Disclosure Statement HERE.